Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sigh Of Relief

I haven't been able to do my blogs because I want to rest as much as I can with the time I have. It is really stressful especially this week since I got some detractors in the surveys that I got due to customers' retaliation without customer knowing that each time they give agents bad surveys they think it's a way to send feedback to the company about the service they are providing. I really want to help that's why even if the pay is so small I still stay in the company. But I am thinking of just transferring to a government office or to computer company where I can practice what I know. One more month and if nothing good happens I will give up. Sometimes, this job is like battling in a war zone where you lack armor to protect you especially if the people around you doesn't care.

Anyway, so much with the ranting. I want to enjoy my rest day. Good thing I was able to post one of my favorite series which is a Taiwanese love comedy. I will posting the sequel of It Started With A Kiss once I have free time. I will post mostly videos, movies and something entertaining. I don't wanna talk about job.

No comments:

Post a Comment