Monday, May 14, 2012

What Does My Dream Mean?

I didn't really have any intention to write a blog today. But I don't know how to find answers to my questions. I suddenly woke up sad and crying because I dreamed of my late father. I don't exactly remember how my dream started but I felt like I was dancing ballet in a contest. (In reality I am not a dancer. I can hardly dance.) Then I lost in the contest and went home crying. I was lying on the bed really sad beside my mother. Then someone gave me the torso of my dead father who died 15 years ago. I hugged him tight and cried a lot. And then suddenly a bright light appeared on the ceiling asking me not to dwell on the past. But I insisted of hugging my dead father, trying to revive him. That's the time when I woke up sad and crying.

This is not the first time that I dreamed about my late father. In fact, I keep dreaming about him each time I have a hard time and misses him. I have a lot of "what ifs". I keep asking myself what if my father is still alive until now, are we going to have the same difficulties in life? My father was a strict man but it didn't mean he didn't love us. He was a loving father. He took care of us and everything that we need. We didn't have to worry too much.

Can someone who died many years ago feel and know what his loved ones are going through? Can my father feel what I feel right now? Can he know how sad I am whenever I think of our situation? Can he feel that we need him?

It's been years but I still miss my father. I hope wherever he is, he guides me to right path where I can give my family a good life. I hope he helps me achieve my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment