Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Did I Do or Say Something Wrong?

I enrolled myself to our online forum because I wanted to extend my help to the people online or as much as I can. I don't know if somewhere I stated in the forum that I am an employee or working for my company. Anyway, I received a message telling me to state my ID. I am not impersonating or something. I just wanted to help so that we won't receive irate callers. As much as I want at the end of the call even if their service is somewhat acting up or there is a misunderstanding on the customers part I am able to make them very happy. This is also the reason why I have this blog. For me to be able to help people. Well not just the ones subscribed to our service but also the ones subscribed to my previous company. I love them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment