Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Last Day


It's my last day today with my outsource company. For four years, my life was different since I came from teaching. When my first time to step on to this house, I was scared because I didn't know what type of people I would be encountering though this is not my first call center job. I worked with Telus. But that time when I applied for the position, Cvg was one of the most prominent companies with high standards. Luckily, I got hired. I didn't think that I will stay that long. But I did. I met friends which I became close to. I have a few pictures who I spent 3 years of my life with cvg.


my group, Mambo # 5


My life here was like a roller coaster. There was thrill and excitement. I enjoyed every bit of the ride. I know even if I am leaving the company, it's still not the end of our lives together.

No comments:

Post a Comment