Thursday, January 26, 2012

Back To Normal Life

Finally, I am back here in my room. I will be able to sleep well on my bed. For a few days, I have been away. I went to the province when my grandmother died. Our plan was to stay in Nabua till the interment. However, I mentioned on my previous blogs about us not being in good terms with my aunt. I was right, it did not go well. Because she listened to her husband who is cheating with her and her adopted son who does not respect her. She asked us to leave when we tried to humble ourselves for the sake of my grandma. 

     I have been up in the mountain of Isarog because that's where my family are temporarily staying. Though there is abundant of food because you can find fruits, vegetables, chicken, fish, crabs and shells nearby, the place is not as good as where I am where I can use the internet, the comfort room and the drinking water. Don't get me wrong. I am not complaining. I was happy there It's good to be with my family. But I need to start my job. It's hard if I am not earning. I have to work hard for them. I just wish this new life will bring us abundant of blessings with the help of God. I promise to control myself and take away my bad habits.
us going up the mountain

our place with a lot of banana, coconut and vegetables

we just have to go to the creek to get fish and freshwater shells




No comments:

Post a Comment