Thursday, January 26, 2012

Uverse Standard Remote Control

     I just wanna share a picture of the Uverse standard remote control. This will be a reference picture for all other troubleshooting steps that I will be posting for you to have a guide.



     Please take note that there are 3 uverse standard black remote control. They are s10-s1, s10-s2 and s10-s3. I heard that the s10-s3 is way much better because any issues such incompatibility and down volume not working issues are rare with this remote control. 

I just got my blog updated regarding the black remote control. As I checked the manufacture codes that you can use to manually program the remote control, they are all the same. For those silver remote control users, please wait for my blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment