Wednesday, January 11, 2012

This Is Something Good

     One of the reasons why I resigned from my previous BPO company is the over time that they are requiring us to take. For almost 2 years, well, until now they keep asking employees to go on over time because they said they lack staff and it's always swamped. I stumbled on this picture on FB. I wish I had this when I was arguing with my supervisor about not taking my OT aside from being sick all the time. But anyway I shared it on my wall and on their walls.


     I wish they can see the rational why we need to take a rest and they need to take of their employees. The reason why the metrics are now failing has nothing to do with the skills but of the will and the stress that the people are feeling. Make them happy and don't treat them like machines they will see the difference. Imagine even the hr sometimes don't know what they are doing and they have their own time. So when you need help nobody will take care of you. The guards who act us receptionists most of the time will just tell you "unapologetically". I am thinking though if how long will this business run. Anyway, I have seen a lot of people resigning everyday. Meaning I am not the only one and I was not the first one to leave. I gave them good money.

No comments:

Post a Comment