Monday, February 13, 2012

Andi Eigenmann And Me

Andi Eigenmann is an actress and model here in the Philippines whose real name is Andrea Nicole Guck Eigenmann. She is the daughter of Mark Gil and Jaclyn Jose both parents are in the show business. She has a daughter named Adrianna Gabrielle born on November 23, 2011.

I don't know how and when I started to like her. Maybe I can see my strong, honest and straightforward personality in her. And she is a woman who was not ashamed and stood for her pregnancy and child. I was like her too when I was young. Many people judged me for being a single mom. But I didn't care. It's not that I was a flirt or something but I value human life. For me it is better to be a "disgrasyada" than "abortionista". I love my daughter too much.

For all the single moms out there, don't be ashamed of your past. Learn from it. Be honest. But this time, be smart and wise when choosing a man. Nowadays, it is difficult to find someone you can trust.

Andi and her baby, Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment