Monday, February 6, 2012

Adsense and Entrecard

I have nothing to do so I read articles on how to increase traffic on my site. I am just a few month old blogger and I don't really know what to do. I have been reading blogs and forums that has the same topic when I crossed a few sites which has the question, " Is it OK to have both adsense and entrecard on a pag?". I am afraid to violate any TOS. The reason why I have entrecard is to increase traffic. I hope I can read more about this. I have seen some sites that have both. I checked their blogs and seems like they have been blogging for many years. I am wondering if they have received any warning from google regarding having both on their sites. Or is it OK to have both? If not I will be dropping entrecard asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment